Here are some quick fact about the new appointed Acting Director General of the Department of State Services, Matthew Seiyefa.
Seiyefa, who was appointed in the wake of the misconduct by the former DG, Lawal Daura, for misconduct in invading the National Assembly with men of the department, warranting dismissal from the Acting President Yemi Osinbajo on Tuesday.
Here is a brief profile of the Acting DG of DSS, Mr. Matthew Seiyefa:
• He is from Bayelsa State.
• He was the most senior director in the DSS, being an Assistant DG.
• He was also the Director, Institute of Security Studies, Abuja.
• With about 34 years of experience, Seiyefa has served in different capacities, including the State Director in Osun, Akwa Ibom, and Lagos.
• Seiyefa is also a member of the National Institute.