2019 Presidency: Saraki defeats Buhari on Twitter

In an opinon poll conducted by one Josh @sire_liljosh, the President of the Senate, Dr. Bukola Saraki defeated President Muhammadu Buhari for the best person for 2019 president.

The poll totalled 25206 votes.

According to the poll, Saraki scored 52 per cent of the total vote, leaving 48 per cent to Buhari, with a sentence question: If Buhari and Saraki were the only presidential aspirants left standing, who would you vote for?


Both Saraki and Buhari had obtained the nomination and expression of interest forms under the Peoples Democratic Party and All Progressives Congress respectively.

Meanwhile, Saraki has as contenders the former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, former Governor of Jigawa state, Alhaji Sule Lamido, former Governor of Kaduna State, Senator Ahmed Makarfi, Governor of Gombe state, Ibrahim Dankwambo, former governor of Kano, Senator Rabiu Musa Kwakwanso among others.

CLICK TO READ LATEST NEWS

Comments

comments

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.